The Fastrack Xtend gateway provides a highly extendable platform for the creation of a wide range of M2M solutions, with versions supporting quad band (850/900/1850/1900) GSM/GPRS and EDGE, or tri-band (2100/850/1900) HSxPA and dual band (800/1900) CDMA 1xRTT.
It features a slot for adding expansion cards, enabling you to add extra functionalities of your choice. Available cards include additional IOs, USB and GPS, Ethernet and RS485.
- Programmable ARM 946, 32-bit, 104Mhz processor equipped with Open AT(R) real-time operating system
- Quad-band EDGE connectivity for 850, 900, 1800 and 1900MHZ frequency bands. (HSPA unit has triband connectivity on 850, 1900 and 2100MHz frequencies.
- Supports GSM, GPRS, EDGE and CSD
- Full IPR protection
- Ruggedized form factor and embedded SIM for industrial environments
- Open expansion slot for unlimited expansion capabilities
- Fastrack Xtend HSPA features native USB and RS232 interfaces, reference voltage input for GPIO control, an ultra low power mode, and an optional battery.