Terms & Conditions
Many Omni Instruments LLC products have quantity discount schedules. Contact our sales staff to discuss your requirements and learn how to qualify for discounts.
- Domestic: Most stock orders are shipped UPS within 24 hours of receipt of order. If you require air freight we will be happy to coordinate your shipment. All orders are shipped F.O.B. Fort Wayne, Idiana. Precautions are taken to ensure safe arrival of all shipments. Should you receive goods damaged in transport, you must file a claim with the carrier within 5 days or the claim is waived. Omni Instruments LLC shall not be liable for any damage in case of late delivery or lost shipments.
- International: All shipments outside of the United States are subject to U.S. Export laws and regulations. All freight, duties and associated taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping costs are subject to change until the time that your order is shipped.
- Return Policy
Only new and unused stock items are eligible for return up to 30 days from date of shipment. Custom configured items are built to your specification and therefore may not be returned. Returned stock items are subject to a 25% restocking charge. Before any return is final, Omni Instruments LLC reserves the right to inspect the returned product to ensure it is new and unused and in proper working order. Prior to returning goods, you must contact Omni Instruments LLC for a Return Authorization (RA) number. Return goods to Omni Instruments LLC. freight prepaid in the original packing and include the original packing slip. C.O.D. returns not accepted. Non-stock, custom assembled items are not eligible for a refund, this includes, but not limited to, pressure transmitters, calibration certificates, load cells & gas detection equipment.
- Omni Instruments LLC, the seller, warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship in normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. Omni Instruments LLC reserves the right and option to refund the purchase price in lieu of repair or replacement upon evaluation of the returned original part. Modification, misuse, attempted repair by others, improper installation or operation shall render this guarantee null and void. Omni Instruments LLC makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a part or purpose.
- Limits of Liability
- In no circumstances shall Omni Instruments LLC be liable for special, consequential or exemplary damages of any kind or character, including contract, tort, and strict liability in tort and contract. Equipment sold by Omni Instruments LLC is not intended for use in a nuclear installation, nor shall it be used as a “Basic Component” as same as defined under Part 21, Title 10 of the Code of Federal Regulations. In the event of such use, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all subsequent liabilities and responsibilities which might arise in connection with such use.
- Design Changes
Due to continuing design improvements some items may differ slightly from the description and/or photograph in this catalog.
Our technical sales representatives are available to offer suggestions regarding the use of our products in accordance with installation instructions. Installation, operation and maintenance must be in accordance with Omni Instruments LLC recommendations and applicable electrical codes. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to correctly select material for chemical compatibility. Failure to comply may result in voiding of warranty.
If you are unclear about any of our terms and conditions, please contact Omni Instruments LLC at +1.866.849.3441 for further clarification prior to placing your order.