Specifically designed for extended service in sewage lift station environments, the LevelRat™ by Keller America features a wide sensing diaphragm yet small overall size. Unlike similar, competing models which feature a fragile Teflon®-coated rubber diaphragm, the LevelRat incorporates a monolithic diaphragm formed from Kynar®, which combines the non-stick quality of Teflon with superior toughness and abrasion resistance.
Perfectly suited for pump control applications, the LevelRat is compatible with any standard 2-wire, 4-20 mA current loop.
Keller America’s guaranteed lightning protection makes this transmitter ideal for installation in areas prone to chronic damage due to transients caused by lightning
- 4...20mA models include guaranteed lightning protection at no additional cost.
- 16-bit internal digital error correction for cost-effective low Total Error Band (TEB).
- 316L SS housing construction.
- Non-fouling Kynar® diaphragm for superior resistance to puncture.
- 2-year warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- Standard outputs simplify interface to controls, data collection, and telemetry systems.
- Built in the U.S.A. ARRA Section 1605 Compliant.