The DRFL series of non-contact torque sensors provide accurate torque measurement in continuously rotating applications at speeds up to 37,000rpm and has a shaft type mechanical connection.
The non-contact torque sensor features integral signal conditioning giving a ±10Vdc analogue signal with a bandwidth of 200Hz as standard, while a conditioner with a 1kHz bandwidth is optional. A pulsed speed output (60 pulses/revolution) or angle output (360 pulses/revolution) is available on all models.
The DRFL can be supplied with customised couplings to ensure that you achieve the best possible torque measurement whilst making the task of installation as straightforward as possible.
- Capacities: 0-0.05Nm to 0-20kNm
- ±5Vdc Output
- Non-Linearity: <±0.1%/Rated Capacity
- Optional Speed & Angle Outputs
- Max Speed: 4000 to 37,000rpm (depending on capacity)
- Customised Couplings Available