The DRBK series of low cost rotary torque sensors have parallel shaft connections and offer a budget option for torque measurement in continuously rotating, high duty-cycle applications where the torque to measured does not exceed 1000Nm.
The DRBK torque sensor is very compact, making it suitable for use where space to mount measuring devices is at a premium and is available with specially designed couplings to ensure optimum performance.
A ±5Vdc analogue output is provided as standard from the DRBKs internal signal amplifier which offers a high 1kHz frequency response ensuring that dynamic torque changes are captured.
- Capacities: 0-5Nm to 0-1000Nm
- ±5Vdc Output
- Non-Linearity: <±0.3%/Rated Capacity
- Max Speed: 9000 to 22,000rpm (depending on capacity)
- Specially Designed Couplings
- Optional 60 Pulses/Revolution Speed Output