The MultiCon CMC-99 is available in 2 supply versions, 110~230V and 24V AC/DC. Features a built in 24V DC / 200 mA power supply for powering external sensors. Running a robust Linus operating syste, the MultiCon CMC-99 runs as a compact industrial computer which can be equipped with advanced communication module (Ethernet, second USB Host, two RS-485 and RS-232) which allows interfacing to external devices such as other CMC-99 systems.
- 3,5" TFT Touchscreen display, 320 x 240 pixels
- Up to 48 analog inputs
- Up to 8 current or 16 relay / SSR outputs
- Linux operating system,
- Control multiply outputs basing upon single input value
- Direct connection to external sensors
- Direct connection of external actuators
- PID for regulation of slow processes
- Visualisation mode features value, bargraph & graph modes
The data logging firmware (free for 30 days) allows data acqusition of all available channels. 1.5GB internal memory allows up to 250 million readings and features USB memory key data offload for easy data transportation.