- 4-digit LCD display 48 x 96 mm
- No External power supply, unit is Loop-powered from 4-20mA signal.
- Easy scalable from front keys
- Standard and ATEX Ex version
- IP65 enclosure from front
- Input: 4-20 mA standard signal.
- An adhesive label with process units may be attached to the front below the digits.
- Input voltage drop is ≤ 1.5 VDC, corresponding to a feed-through resistance of 75 Ω (when backlight is switched off).
- Reversed display readout is possible, see routing diagram on the reverse.
Programming/scaling: DIP switch 1, switch 1 on the rear panel is used to enable / disable the front keys thus facilitating scaling.
Scale mode: In scale mode the indicator may be scaled, see routing diagram on the reverse of this data sheet.
Run mode: In run mode the indicator will display the actual current according to the scaling.
Backlight: DIP switch 1, switch 2 and 3 on the rear panel is used to select backlight intensity, see programming on the reverse of this data sheet. Please note that the input voltage drop is dependent on backlight intensity.