The unit can operate for up to 1 year using internal battery power, sending 1 SMS text message per day. SMS alarm messages can be sent to up to 10 mobile phones In data logging mode the unit sends up to 33 logged values with each text message. Typical example - 2 temperature inputs logged at 30 minute interval would require 3 SMS message per day to send data to a mobile phone or to our web interface where data can be viewed in table format and downloaded to MS Excel.
The running costs for this system start at $3.33 per month which includes a single alaert message per day.
- SMS Text Alarm Unit
- Data logger with 5 min - 24 hour log interval
- 2 or 4 inputs, for digital state or temperature (-55 to +125 deg C) or pulse counter input ( totalising or resetting )
- Low power battery operation
- Battery life up to 5 year with 1 SMS message per week
- 3 x AA Lithium battery power supply
- Serial interface for direct programming from a PC.
- Optional daily status message
- Sends logged readings at preset intervals
- Low battery alarm
- Logging and alarms for:
- Cold stores and freezers
- Pharmaceutical storage
- Server rooms
- Refrigerated vehicles
- Remote water metering
- Remote gas meters
- Remote electricity meters
- Building security