- Housing: 316 stainless steel, waterproof to 200 metres seawater ( other housings depth rated down to 4000 metres available on request )
- Size & Weight: 39 x 23 x 72 mm, 69g
- Memory Capacity: Over 2,000,000 measurements, expandable to over 1 billion measurement parameters with optional 4GB microSD card.
- Power Supply: Rechargeable 900 mAh Lithium polymer battery rechargeable via USB connection.
- Measured Parameters:
- 3-Axis Acceleration (e.g. determining position or motion)
- 4 Analogue inputs for V or mA inputs. (Available on request, price on application)
- Working Range:
- Internal Temperature: -20 to 65°C
- External Temperature: -55 to 125°C
- Acceleration: ±15g.
- Internal Temperature: ±0.5°C (-10 to +65°C)
- Acceleration: ±0.15g (25°C)
- Storage Rate:
- Temperature: once a second to every 12 hours.
- Acceleration: up to 1600Hz.
The MSR 165 can be supplied with an interface for plugging in a standard SD card (one 4GB microSD card is included). Please note that this expansion slot with plugged-in microSD card only meets the protection category IP60.
The integrated software in each unit includes Free Setup, Reader, Viewer and Online software (Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7) to record and evaluate data. All measurement parameters can be rapidly transferred to a PC via the USB connection both during the measurement operation and once the measurement task has been completed. Each unit includes an integrated clock (RTC), allowing data from as many MSR 165 units as required to be synchronised and merged into a single data record.